Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Aug 31, 2017     Views: 397

For Undergraduate students, Adequate Academic Progress is defined as a minimum of a D or above based on points accumulated on all assignments through day 14 of COMM 1001.


Need more information? Find out how to contact an academic advisor to learn more.

Related Topics

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.