Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Aug 31, 2017     Views: 908

There is a process for students to transfer in credits from another university that they complete after their acceptance to Walden. Students would need to fill out a Letter of Permission form.  This allows admissions to review the course and approve it for transfer credit prior to the student completing the course.

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.