Answered By: Lisa Raymond
Last Updated: Mar 07, 2019     Views: 2773

Some students are admitted conditionally to the University and this information is identified in the admissions letter itself. A common condition for admission is the receipt of the official transcript from your alma mater. Once the official transcript has been received, you will have met the conditions of your admissions. However, a new admission letter will not be issued as the original, conditional admission is the official admission letter.

If you require a letter or a document identifying you as a Walden student who is enrolled in a specific program, please contact the Enrollment Verification office ([email protected]) for assistance.

Students requiring an invitation letter for an academic residency experience should contact the Academic Residencies department ([email protected]).


Need more information? Find out how to contact a Student Success Advisor to learn more.

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.