Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Aug 31, 2017     Views: 816

Upon your admission to Walden, your transcripts were reviewed for any potential Transfer of Credit (TOC). If you believe that you should have been awarded more TOC than what you received, you may petition for Post-Admission Transfer of Credit (PTOC). You will be required to provide a copy of the complete course syllabus for each course you believe should transfer and will need to identify which specific Walden course your previous course should transfer for.


Need more information? Find out how to contact a Student Success Advisor to learn more.


More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.