Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Jun 05, 2018     Views: 1112

To switch degrees (from PhD Management to DBA or MS Education to MSN, for example), you will need to apply for a new program with Walden. You will need to go through the application process again and will work with an enrollment advisor. You will login to the Homepage to begin the application process. If you have not yet created an account here, you will select Create your Account to begin.

If you have more questions e-mail Student Success Advising at

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.