Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Aug 31, 2017     Views: 2686

If you are interested in changing degree concentrations and have already begun your program, you will need to contact your Student Success Advisor to determine if it is possible to change into a specific concentration. In your email, please include the name of your current degree concentration and the name of the concentration in which you are interested.

Once your Student Success Advisor has this information, s/he will work to get a new Plan of Study created for you to review. When reviewing the Plan of Study, it is important to make note of any Transfer of Credit (TOC) you may be eligible for into the new program and any potential loss of TOC that you might have. If you approve of the new Plan of Study, your Advisor will process the request on your behalf.
Please note: Concentration changes will not take effect until the next term start.


Need more information? Find out how to contact a Student Success Advisor to learn more.

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.