Answered By: Lisa Raymond
Last Updated: Jan 02, 2019     Views: 4399

While each program may have its specific processes related to petition types, a general petition form is located on the University Forms page.

  1. Go to the University Forms page.

  2. Scroll to the Office of the Registrar section.

  3. Select Petition Form.

Please note: This is not the same form as a Tuition Waiver Petition. You will need to contact a Student Success Advisor for a Tuition Waiver Petition form to petition course/program tuition and/or residency fees.

Need more information? Find out how to contact a Student Success Advisor to learn more.

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.