Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Aug 31, 2017     Views: 4048

Each program has a member of the Walden Faculty who helps to oversee the running of the department and who assists with student concerns. The Walden Catalog lists the information for current program directors within each college or school at the University. To reach your program director, please contact a Student Success Advisor for assistance.

While you should generally work directly with your faculty instructor or a Student Success Advisor for assistance with program or course questions, there may be times when the program director would be contacted for assistance. Typically these involve the reviewing of special requests [taking a course out of sequence, change of grade requests] or policy questions – in these situations your Student Success Advisor would normally contact the Program Director on your behalf.


Need more information? Find out how to contact a Student Success Advisor to learn more.


More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.