Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Aug 31, 2017     Views: 612

Students who have a minimal tuition balance due will have a Document Hold placed on their account. While students can register for upcoming courses and/or residencies with a Document Hold, they will not be able to request a copy of their official transcript with the hold in place.

Need more information? Contact the Bursar's Department.

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.