Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Mar 13, 2019     Views: 1610

Any questions about your bill statement or your account balance should be directed to the Bursar's Department for assistance. To help protect your account information, Student Success Advisors do not have access to students’ financial information. The Bursar is available via email ( or phone (1-800-WALDENU [925-3368]).

You can also find out more information about your account balance by visiting your Student Finance Portal Homepage. Click the "MENU" icon on the top left. Here you will select "My Finances" under “Quick Links.” From the "My Finances" page, select "Manage Your Account/Make A Payment" and now you will see your Student Finance Portal Homepage.

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.