Answered By: Juli Konopa Last Updated: Mar 13, 2019 Views: 1879
See the Residencies website for important information about when and how to register for your academic residency(ies).
You are able to self-register for residencies using your myWalden portal. To do so, first log in to your myWalden portal.
Once you are logged into your portal, on the right side of the page select Registration.
Under the Registration, select the Register for Class/View Degree Audit link.
In the drop-down menu of available terms, select the appropriate term for registration and then click Submit.
- On the next page, click the link that identifies your current program.
- This is your Degree Audit screen - scroll down to the link that says Register underneath the Residency section of the Degree Audit.
- On the next page check the box for the residency of your choice (paying attention to the location and/or number of the residency).
- Once you've made your selection, scroll to the bottom of the list and hit Register.
- You should now be fully registered for the residency.
Please note: The following page may ask you to confirm the dates of the residency – if you get this message, make no adjustments to the dates and hit Submit Changes as the changes being made are to your account, not the residency information.
- Your confirmation of the registration being successful is the residency’s appearance under the Future Courses section of your Academics Page. An official confirmation email for the residency, with information about location and times, will be sent to you within 24-48 hours from Academic Residencies.
If you experience an error in the registration process or have additional questions, please contact an Student Success Advisor or the Customer Care Team.
Do you have additional questions about residencies? Please see below for additional resources: