Answered By: Abigail Caraccio Last Updated: Mar 26, 2018 Views: 4505
Students are provided with a copy of their initial Plan or Program of Study (POS) with their admissions letter from the University.
Note: It may also have been referred to as your Transfer of Credit Evaluation.
You can also view your program requirements using your Degree Audit, located under Registration on the right side of your myWalden portal.
Learn more about your Plan/Program of Study or Admissions letter by visiting our other Quick Answers topics:
- Where is my Admissions letter?
- Can I get a new or updated admissions letter?
- How do I know what classes I have left in my program?
- Why didn't my class transfer?
- How can I request credit for courses I have taken elsewhere?
- Why is my expected graduation date so far out in the future?
Need more information? Find out how to contact an academic advisor to learn more.