Answered By: Rachel Willard Last Updated: May 02, 2017 Views: 4963
APA style encompasses a wide range of formatting and style guidelines you should follow in your Walden coursework. Here are some actions you can take to improve your adherence to APA guidelines and help with your APA format:
1. Read the APA overview.
2. Use the Writing Center's APA Scavenger Hunt to find more APA resources.
3. Use the Common Reference List Examples as templates to format your own references.
4. View an archived webinar on APA.
5. E-mail the Writing Center staff at email@example.com with your specific questions about APA style or formatting.
6. Schedule an appointment with the Writing Center for a review of your paper’s APA.
- Visit the Writing Center’s appointment page for instructions on how to use the Writing Center's appointment system.
- Learn more about how to best work with the Writing Center.
Would you like a current or future assignment to be reviewed by the Writing Center? If so please visit the Writing Center's Paper Review Website and make an appointment with us!
Do you have other general writing questions? E-mail the Writing Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other questions about your doctoral capstone or the Form & Style review? E-mail the Dissertation Editors at email@example.com.
Want to peruse other writing resources? Go to the Writing Center’s homepage.