Answered By: Emily Dahlen Last Updated: Sep 20, 2015 Views: 133
Writing and support courses are available through the Academic Skills Center. View the list of writing and support courses and descriptions for more information.
Support courses cover the following topics:
- Academic Integrity
- APA Style
- Advanced Reading Strategies
- Evaluative Composition Skills
- Persuasive Composition Skills
- Critical Thinking and Logic
- Writing for Non-Native English Speakers
- Writing a Literature Review
- Succeeding on Academic and Professional Exams
- Effective Assignment Strategies
To register for any of these courses or learn about their availability and offerings, contact your Student Success Advisor.
If you are not sure what CAEX course might be best for you, you can take our Course Identifier Quiz (NOTE: this quiz is not validated and relies on you knowing your own writing strengths and weaknesses).
For further questions about the CAEX courses and workshops, please contact the CAEX program.
Do you have other general writing questions? Email the Writing Center.
Other questions about your doctoral capstone? Email the Editors.