Answered By: Rachel Willard Last Updated: Apr 20, 2017 Views: 1915
Here are some step-by-step instructions for how to make an appointment:
- Log in to myPASS (my Paper Appointment Scheduling System), which is also available on the Academics tab in your myWalden portal. (View these instructions.) If it is your first time using the system, follow the registration steps.
- When you log in, choose the schedule that matches the document you want reviewed.
- Choose an open appointment on the schedule. Note that appointments are tied to dates but not times; the appointment times are only for organizational purposes.
- Fill out the appointment form.
- At the bottom of the appointment form, click “SAVE APPOINTMENT.”
- A pop-up window will appear prompting you to attach a file. (Be sure to disable any pop-up blockers to allow for this window.) Follow the instructions to attach your paper, or exit out of the system to attach your paper at a later time.
Note: You can attach your paper any time before 5 a.m. Eastern time on the morning of your appointment. You are welcome to attach your paper at the same time you schedule an appointment, but note that attaching your paper early does not guarantee an early review.
If you have any trouble making an appointment or attaching your paper after trying these instructions and watching the video tutorials on the Writing Center's website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like your current assignment or paper to be reviewed by the Writing Center? If so please visit the Writing Center's Paper Review Website and make an appointment with us!
Do you have other general writing questions? E-mail the Writing Center at email@example.com.
Other questions about your doctoral capstone or the Form & Style review? E-mail the Dissertation Editors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to peruse other writing resources? Go to the Writing Center’s homepage.