Answered By: Lynn VanLeer Last Updated: Jan 27, 2019 Views: 1598
Answered By: Lynn VanLeer
Last Updated: Jan 27, 2019 Views: 1598
Use the Book search to find books written by a particular author.
- From the Library home page, click Books in the middle of the page.
- Type the author's name in the search box, in this format: last name, first name
- Click the search button.
Tip: This initial search brings up books about the person or written by the person.
- Change the drop-down menu on the right from Select a field (optional) to:
- Click search.
- Click on Find@Walden or Full Text to access the book.
Search Tip: you do not have to know the first name of the author to do a search.
- How do I find books in the Walden Library?
Do you have other book questions? Ask a Librarian!