Answered By: Emily Adams Last Updated: Jan 27, 2019 Views: 3881
There are a few ways to locate the DSM-5 (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 5th edition) in the Walden Library.
Option 1: go to the Books section of the Psychology or Counseling Research pages.
- On the Library homepage, click on Select a subject in the Subject Resources area.
- Click on the Psychology or Counseling link.
Option 2: use Databases A-Z
- On the Library homepage, click on Databases A-Z in the center of the page.
- In the letters at the top, click on P.
- Scroll down to PsychiatryOnline
- If you haven't already logged in to the Library databases, you'll be prompted to log in with your myWalden Portal user name and password.
Option 3: Use the Books page to search for the book.
- On the Library homepage, in the center of the page, click on Books.
- In the search box, type in the title of the book.
- Click Search
- Click the Find@Walden button to access the book.
Note: you might need to scroll down to find the book in the results.
You will see different options to access the book and locate the Table of Contents.
Note: The Library does not have access to prior versions of the DSM.
Do you have other Library questions? Ask a Librarian!