Answered By: Abigail Caraccio Last Updated: Oct 15, 2018 Views: 852
The majority of your course videos are located in the Week/Module Resources section of the classroom (updated). If you have problems viewing media you may need to reinstall your Flash software or contact Media Support.
If you are having trouble viewing videos in FireFox and have already downloaded Flash, see the special instructions at the bottom of this answer.
To access course videos:
1. In your classroom, click the appropriate week or module.
2. Click the Resources link.
3. Look for the video player at the top of the page.
4. Click on the links under Playlist to navigate between videos.
Watch a video showing where to find the course media:
Video: Find Required Videos
(1 min 10 sec) Transcript
If you do not see the video screen pictured above, you will need to install Flash by clicking the Get Flash link.
If updating your Flash player does not resolve the issue, contact Media Support for assistance:
Using Firefox version 23 and have already downloaded Flash, but still no videos?
Use these steps to access your course videos:
1. In your classroom, go to the Resources page for the week/module.
2. Click on the shield icon at the very left of your web address bar.
3. Select the drop-down arrow to the right of "Keep Blocking" and select "Disable Protection on This Page."
4. When the classroom page refreshes to the course home page, go to the Resources page again and your MyMediaPlayer will be visible.
Watch a video of the steps above:
Video: Accessing course videos in Firefox v. 23
For more information on this topic, please contact Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org