Answered By: Trish Pierson Last Updated: Sep 28, 2021 Views: 5
If you are unable to access the books in your Ebook Central library, you will need to submit a case to ProQuest’s Ebook Support to recover your bookshelf.
Include the following information when you contact Ebook Support:
- The name of the library or university whose Ebook Central site you use, or the URL you use to access Ebook Central
- Your previous Ebook Central username (in most cases this will be your email address, if your library previously used the Ebook Central Patron Login authentication method to create accounts directly on Ebook Central)
- Your current Ebook Central username. The username seen by our system may differ from the username you use when signing in. To see what Ebook Central is using as your username, sign in to Ebook Central and go to Settings > Profile. Copy what you see under the "Email/Username" field
- If you're not sure what your previous username was, Ebook Support may still be able to identify your old bookshelf. It will help if you can remember some of the titles you had saved.
- Please allow several days for the bookshelf merge since we will need to schedule the work with the Ebooks engineering team
- How do I use ProQuest Ebook Central (formerly ebrary) in the Walden Library?
- Proquest Ebook Central Bookshelf YouTube Video
Do you have other Library questions? Ask a Librarian!