Answered By: Shirin Khosravian
Last Updated: Mar 29, 2021     Views: 32

Please view the Student Handbook to learn about Academic Progress.

For additional questions, contact us via chat under the Help icon in your myWalden portal or by phone at 1-800-925-3368

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.