Answered By: Abigail Caraccio Last Updated: Dec 29, 2020 Views: 267
As a Tempo student you can order your transcript through Parchment. For your convenience, you can click here to be directed to Parchment directly: Order Official Transcript.
Note: If you have moved from a Tempo program to Course-based program you will need to order your transcript following the Tempo student steps. Additionally, electronic transcripts are not available for Tempo students.
There is currently a $15.00 USD fee per transcript (subject to change). Please note that if you owe an outstanding balance, you may not receive your official transcript and should contact the Financial Account Management team at tempoFAM@mail.waldenu.edu or 1-855-593-0050. Additionally, the electronic option is not available at this time for students who have completed any Tempo competencies. If you order an electronic copy, your order will be cancelled and you will need to resubmit.
- If this is your first-time ordering, you will need to create an account. You will need your student ID number to do so (you can find that by going to My Account in your Tempo portal).
Please note: If you do not have a social security number (SSN), you can enter 0000 as the last 4 digits of your SSN when you create your account.
- Once you have created your account, click the option to “send to yourself, another individual, or third party.”
- Then, Click on “Paper Transcript -- Mailed.” As a reminder, electronic copies are not available.
- Complete the address form of where you want to send the transcript and choose a mailing method. Then, select check out.
- Provide consent to release your academic records.
- Review your order, and select confirm.
- Then, make your payment.
Note: For a degree conferral: please note that when you finish your Tempo program, your degree does not confer until 2 to 4 weeks after the end of your subscription period. If you need your official transcript to reflect that your degree has been conferred, you should wait until you receive an email from the Registrar Office advising you that the degree has been awarded.
If you need any assistance with completing your transcript order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org