Answered By: Shawna Burtis Last Updated: Nov 03, 2020 Views: 7
MS PowerPoint Resources: Headers/Footers and Page Numbers
- Add headers and footers to a presentation
- Edit page numbering, footers, and headers for Handouts
- Edit page numbering, footers, and headers for Notes
- Insert or change the slide numbers, date, or footer on Slides
- Change the fonts in a footer on a slide
Office 365/MS PowerPoint 2016
Walden students have access to both Office 365 and the desktop version, Office 2016. Office 365 does not offer the full functionality of MS PowerPoint so we recommend students use the desktop version of MS PowerPoint. The Customer Care Team offers Technology Support for Office 365 and instructions for downloading Office 2016 to your computer.
For more help:
- Visit the Academic Skills Center for APA Formatting for Microsoft Word and PowerPoint Tutoring
- In addition, the Writing Center provides APA Presentation Templates in PowerPoint that are pre-formatted for you.
- If you are having issues formatting the template, or for any other MS PowerPoint questions, contact the APA Formatting for MS Word tutors: email@example.com