Answered By: Shawna Burtis Last Updated: Nov 03, 2020 Views: 191
MS PowerPoint Resources: Designing Slides
- Apply a template to your presentation
- Create and save a PowerPoint template
- What is a slide master?
- Where are my custom templates?
- Create or customize a slide master
- Copy and paste a slide master from one presentation to another
Backgrounds and Themes
- Format the background color of slides
- Create your own theme in PowerPoint
- Add color and design to my slides with themes
- Combining colors in PowerPoint – Mistakes to avoid
- Save a slide design (theme) as a template
- Use multiple themes in one presentation
- Slide design with PowerPoint Designer
- YouTube: Learn slide design with Microsoft Creators (English only)
Office 365/MS PowerPoint 2016
Walden students have access to both Office 365 and the desktop version, Office 2016. Office 365 does not offer the full functionality of MS PowerPoint so we recommend students use the desktop version of MS PowerPoint. The Customer Care Team offers Technology Support for Office 365 and instructions for downloading Office 2016 to your computer.
For more help:
- Visit the Academic Skills Center for APA Formatting for Microsoft Word and PowerPoint Tutoring
- In addition, the Writing Center provides APA Presentation Templates in PowerPoint that are pre-formatted for you.
- If you are having issues formatting the template, or for any other MS PowerPoint questions, contact the APA Formatting for MS Word tutors: email@example.com