Answered By: Shawna Burtis Last Updated: Jul 17, 2023 Views: 435
MS PowerPoint Resources: Videos/Audio, Motions, and Animations
- Animate Text or Objects
- Make text appear one line, one word, or one letter at a time
- Add an animated GIF to a slide
- Apply multiple animation effects to one object
- Add a motion path animation effect
- 3D animation effects in PowerPoint
- Insert a video from YouTube or another site
- Record Your Screen in PowerPoint
- Add or delete audio in your PowerPoint presentation
- YouTube: Animation videos from Microsoft Creators
Office 365/MS PowerPoint 2016
Walden students have access to both Office 365 and the desktop version, MS Word 2016. Office 365 does not offer the full functionality of MS PowerPoint so we recommend students use the desktop version of MS PowerPoint(PowerPoint 2016). The Customer Care Team offers Technology Support for Office 365 and instructions for downloading Office 2016 to your computer.
For more help:
- Visit the Academic Skills Center for APA Formatting for Microsoft Word and PowerPoint Tutoring
- In addition, the Writing Center provides APA Presentation Templates in PowerPoint that are pre-formatted for you.
- For any other MS PowerPoint questions, Ask OASIS.