Answered By: Martin Culberson Last Updated: Dec 04, 2020 Views: 22
Meditrek will provide a checklist of items that need to be included when you start a new application. Be sure to select both courses, 6638/6639, and the quarter you wish to begin your practicum.
You will be prompted to complete a fillable form with the following information:
* Contact information for the field site administrator: This is the individual at the field site that can assist with completing an affiliation agreement
* Contact information for your chosen preceptor and co-preceptor (if needed)
* FERPA release form
You will also be prompted to upload the following documents:
* Your resume
* Your preceptor's resume (and co-preceptor’s resume if needed)
* Your memorandum or certificate of Professional Liability Insurance (PLI) - not your application form
* Preceptor Signature Form - This document is sent directly to your preceptor via email when you submit your preceptor information section in Meditrek. Once your preceptor completes it with their electronic signature and sends it to you, you can upload it to your application.
If you are applying to complete your practicum at your place of employment, you will be prompted to also include:
* Current supervisor information
* Current supervisor signature form - This document is sent directly to your supervisor via email when you submit the supervisor information section in Meditrek. You will then need to obtain the signed document from your supervisor and upload it to your application.
Once all information and documents are included in your application, you will be prompted to ‘submit’ it. Applications are reviewed once they are submitted (not incomplete) in the order in which they are received.