Answered By: Martin Culberson
Last Updated: Dec 04, 2020     Views: 25

Walden University does not endorse a particular insurance provider. Typically, U.S. based students obtain professional liability insurance (PLI) coverage through companies such as Healthcare Providers Service Organization (HPSO), Marsh, MedPro, or CPH & Associates. On the application form, select ‘student’ coverage for ‘health educator’ or ‘community health intern’ or something similar; and purchase the required minimums of $1 million per incident and $3 million per aggregate. International students should contact agencies in their own area that provide ‘risk management’ and ask for student coverage for a public health practicum.

For assistance, contact the field coordinator at

Related Topics

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.