Answered By: Trish Pierson Last Updated: Sep 18, 2020 Views: 15
Answered By: Trish Pierson
Last Updated: Sep 18, 2020 Views: 15
Follow these steps in ProQuest's Dissertations & Theses @ Walden University database to find completed Walden PsyD dissertations.
- On the Library homepage click on Publications.
- Click on the button Dissertations & Theses
- Click the Dissertations & Theses at Walden University link. You may be prompted to log in with your myWalden Portal user name and password.
- You should have more than one row of search boxes. If you only have one search box, click on the Advanced Search link.
- Set up your search:
In the first search box, type: Psy.D.
To the right of that box, in the dropdown box, click on Anywhere and change it to: Degree - DG
- Click on the Search button.
Do you have other questions about finding Walden dissertations? Ask a Librarian!