Answered By: Shawna Burtis Last Updated: Sep 03, 2020 Views: 6
Microsoft Support Resources:
- Insert a Page Break (including next page, continuous, even/odd page breaks)
- Remove a Page Break
- Insert, Delete, or Change a Section Break
- Show Section Breaks
- Line and Page Breaks
Office 365/MS Word 2016
Walden students have access to both Office 365 and the desktop version, MS Word 2016. Office 365 does not offer the full functionality of MS Word so we recommend students use the desktop version of MS Word (Word 2016). The Customer Care Team offers Technology Support for Office 365 and instructions for downloading Office 2016 to your computer.
For more help:
- Visit the Academic Skills Center for APA Formatting for Microsoft Word Tutoring
- In addition, the Writing Center provides Walden Templates that are pre-formatted for you.
- If you are having issues formatting the template, or for any other MS Word questions, contact the APA Formatting for MS Word tutors: firstname.lastname@example.org