Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Jun 23, 2020     Views: 82

If you wish to withdraw from the University, for whatever reason, you can complete the Withdrawal Form located on the University Forms website after speaking with a Student Success Advisor. If you are unable to access this form, you may also send your withdrawal request to your advisor via email.

Once the University has received your withdrawal request it will be processed and your account updated accordingly. 

More Information:

Need more information? Find out how to contact a Student Success Advisor to learn more.

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.