Answered By: Shawna Burtis Last Updated: Apr 27, 2020 Views: 61
Answered By: Shawna Burtis
Last Updated: Apr 27, 2020 Views: 61
Steps to Complete the Doctoral Writing Assessment
- Visit your DRWA Doctoral Writing Assessment classroom to review the essay topic and assessment rubric.
- Write your essay in a Word document and save using the naming convention listed in the Assignment area.
- Upload your essay to the Assignment area by Day 7 of Week 2, 11:59 PM Mountain Time. Time zone converter.
- Receive your essay score, the week after your DRWA Doctoral Writing Assessment course ends, at your @waldenu.edu e-mail.
- Successfully complete any required Graduate Writing courses based on your essay score email.
- Your Doctoral Writing Assessment requirement is now complete.