Answered By: Shawna Burtis
Last Updated: Apr 27, 2020     Views: 145

The Doctoral Writing Assessment is required for all incoming or returning doctoral students at Walden University.  Students have an opportunity to pass out of zero, one, or both required Graduate Writing courses, as listed on the doctoral program of study, based on the assessment essay submitted in the DRWA Doctoral Writing Assessment classroom.

Please also see: Walden University student handbook
Please also see: How do I determine eligibility for an exemption from completing the doctoral writing assessment?

For more information:
Doctoral Writing Assessment Website
E-mail the Doctoral Writing Assessment Team

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.