Answered By: Lynn VanLeer Last Updated: Mar 19, 2020 Views: 13
Answered By: Lynn VanLeer
Last Updated: Mar 19, 2020 Views: 13
There are a few places to find reliable information about COVID-19. This is not a comprehensive list, just a way to get started.
Governments and other organizations
- World Health Organization
- World Health Organization's Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak
- Centers for Disease Control's COVID-19 page
- National Institutes of Health (United States)
Database companies, publishers, etc.
- Cambridge University Press
- EBSCO Medical COVID-19 Portal
- ProQuest's Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19): Authoritative and Relevant Resources
- Google Scholar has direct links to journals and publishers that have made their resources available.
Learn how to identify misinformation
- World Health Organization: Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public: Myth busters
- Fact v. Fiction - Fake News: Identifying Fake News
- Evaluating Resources: Introduction
Do you have other Library Questions? Ask a Librarian!