Answered By: Lynn VanLeer Last Updated: Jan 30, 2020 Views: 68
Follow these steps in ProQuest's Dissertations & Theses @ Walden University database to find completed Walden DPA Professional Administration Studies.
Note: There are only a few completed and published studies, as it is a newer program launched in 2016.
- On the Library homepage click on Publications.
- Click on the button Dissertations & Theses
- Click the Dissertations & Theses at Walden University link. You may be prompted to log in with your myWalden Portal user name and password.
Tip: If you only have one search box, click on the Advanced Search link.
- Set up your search like the example below.
- Click on search when you have set up the search.
In the first search box, type:
"professional administrative study"
To the right of that, leave the dropdown box as it is set:
NOTE: the quotations around the phrase tell the database to look for that specific phrase.
Do you have other questions about finding Walden dissertations? Ask a Librarian!