Answered By: Kristina Harris
Last Updated: Apr 07, 2022     Views: 100

We would suggest reaching out to your chair and/or maybe your program director for their guidance on this topic. Students can also refer to resources and guidance from the Office of Research and Doctoral Services (ORDS) website.

Additional Resources:

Further Questions:

For more information, email [email protected]

Related Topics

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.