Answered By: Juli Konopa
Last Updated: Sep 17, 2019     Views: 40

No. Recording of residency, lab or intensive sessions is not permitted.


Qualified students should contact Walden University's Office of Disability Services at at least 30 days prior to the start date to discuss assistance for the event. Requests received with less than 30 days’ notice will be honored; however, will be addressed as time allows.  Therefore, necessary accommodations, services, or equipment may not be available by the event start date.

Related Topics

    More Information

    Need more information? Ask us!

    Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.