Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Aug 02, 2019     Views: 1076

Unofficial transcripts can be accessed two ways within your myWalden student portal. Please following the steps below: 

  1. Once you are logged into your portal, select the MENU icon on the top left.
  2. Under the Quick Links icon, select the My Education link.
  3. Under My Education you will select View Unofficial Transcript

The second way it can be accessed is by using the Charlotte bot. You can use this to access your unofficial transcript if you have a Bursar hold on your account. To access the bot, please click on the blue and white bird icon at the bottom of any student portal page.

Once it appears, simply type in “Unofficial Transcript,” and then it will let you know that it will be emailing you a copy of it to your Walden email address.

For more information on this topic, please contact Customer Care at

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.