Answered By: Lynn VanLeer Last Updated: Jul 11, 2019 Views: 153
Answered By: Lynn VanLeer
Last Updated: Jul 11, 2019 Views: 153
- On the Library homepage, click on Databases A-Z in the center of the page.
- This will take you to a page with options to view the databases in the Library. Click on the letter S.
- Click on SAGE Research Methods Online.
- You'll be prompted to log in with your myWalden Portal user name and password, if you haven't done so already.
- In the Research Tools area you will be given an option for the Methods Map. Or look for "Learn more about qualitative methods with Little Blue Books".
Tip: "qualitative research" has many different research methods; take some time to explore!
- Learn more about SAGE Research Methods Online in the Library's guide
- How do I find a qualitative article?
- Is tutoring available for qualitative course concepts?
- Go to the Center for Research Quality's Research Resources
Do you have other Library questions? Ask a Librarian!