Answered By: Lynn VanLeer Last Updated: Apr 08, 2019 Views: 23
In many Library databases, you can find a SWOT analysis by using that as a search term.
However, some databases have SWOT analysis as a limiter in the advanced searching section. Here is one way to find a SWOT analysis in the Business Source Complete database.
- On the Library homepage, click on Select a Subject in the Subject Resources box.
- Click on the Business & Management link. This will take you to the Business Research page.
- Scroll down and click on Business & management databases.
- Click on Business Source Complete.
- Sign in with your myWalden user name and password if you have not already done so.
- Type the company name into the first search box. For example:
First search box: Subaru
- Scroll down to the Publication Type box.
- Within the Publication Type box, scroll down and click on SWOT Analysis to select it.
- Click the Search button at the top or bottom of the page to run your search.
Search tip: if you don't have a specific company in mind, you can select the Publication type "Swot analysis" and hit search. It will bring them all up.
Do you have other Library questions? Ask a Librarian!