Answered By: Abigail Caraccio Last Updated: Jan 14, 2019 Views: 1196
Walden’s Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) system is a tool used to enhance our students' account security. The MFA tool is used to ensure you are the person accessing your account. It is essential to keep your MFA contact information up to date to make sure you always have access to your student account.
If your phone number has changed, follow the steps below.
- Access the MFA setup website.
- Log in using your myWalden e-mail and password.
- Click Next on the More Information Required page.
- Complete the form with your phone number and desired method of contact and click next.
- Complete additional information if desired and complete the questions.
- You have successfully change your phone number.
You can also download and install the Microsoft Authenticator application (app). You can locate this app from the App Store on your mobile device to download and install. The Authenticator app will generate a personal code every 30 seconds or even send your mobile device a push notification. Cellular service is not required to use the app once it has been downloaded. Then use the steps above to setup your MFA contact information.
For additional information please contact Customer Care at email@example.com.