Answered By: Angie Lira Last Updated: Nov 28, 2018 Views: 3
Answered By: Angie Lira
Last Updated: Nov 28, 2018 Views: 3
The Career Services Center provides career exploration resources, volunteer and internship sites, and internship courses to help build new skills and close experience gaps. Follow the steps below to locate experiential opportunities:
- Review recommended career options for your academic program by visiting the main Walden University website.
- Visit Career Services’ Career Exploration page to research career options and position(s) requirements in your target field. Use the resources on this page to identify the types of experience and skills you would like to gain to increase your marketability.
- Consider enrolling in an optional internship course. Visit the Internship Courses page to get started.
- Locate internship opportunities using the Internship Resources page.
- Learn how to use iGrad Job Search to search for U.S. based internships or read how GoinGlobal can help you locate internships worldwide.