Answered By: Lynn VanLeer Last Updated: Dec 05, 2018 Views: 154
To get the Library's tutorials to play when using Chrome, you must enable Flash.
Note: Chrome disables Flash by default. If you are trying to view Adobe Flash-based tutorials in Chrome you may see a blank screen.
Option 1: Allow Flash only for Library tutorials by adding the url (https://waldencss.adobeconnect.com).
- With the tutorial open, click the lock icon in the Chrome browser URL bar. This expands a menu.
- Change the “Flash” setting to “Allow”.
- Click the X to close the box.
This screenshot shows the lock icon in the Chrome Browser, the dropdown menu to select Allow for Flash, and the X to close the menu.
- Click Reload or Refresh when the browser asks you to reload the page.
- The tutorial should run now that Flash is enabled.
Option 2: Allow Flash for all websites
Option 3: Use a different browser such as Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Microsoft Edge.
Questions about Library Tutorials? Ask a Librarian!
Questions about internet browser settings? Contact Customer Care