Answered By: Angie Lira
Last Updated: Oct 29, 2018     Views: 495

Academic Credit

Walden University offers five elective quarter credits to undergraduate students who take IDST 4002 - Seminar in Public Service or IDST 4004E - Seminar with Study Abroad. Undergraduate students are encouraged to speak to their Student Success Advisor to ensure that elective credits are available within their program. At this time, graduate and doctoral students are unable to receive academic credit, but are welcome to participate in all trips—as are Walden alumni, staff, faculty, and friends and family of Walden community members.

Course Schedule

If you are enrolled in additional courses at Walden University while you are on the trip, speak to your instructor. If you have any concerns or if your instructor requests more information, let the study abroad team know, and we can reach out to your instructor after you speak to him or her.


More Information:


What are the requirements for participating in Walden Study Abroad?

What accommodations can I expect on the Walden Study Abroad trip?


To learn more about the study abroad program, please contact

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.