Answered By: Shawna Burtis Last Updated: Aug 14, 2019 Views: 0
Graduate Writing III - Advanced Composition Skills is a course designed to help you strengthen your scholarly writing skills, with a focus on synthesizing sources and organizing a small-scale literature review.
NOTE: This course is for Master's and Doctoral students who have successfully completed CAEX 6065/6066: Graduate Writing II - Intermediate Composition Skills, or have a 4 or 5 on your Doctoral Writing Assessment.
$195 + applicable taxes and/or fees
Quarter Term Dates
1.5 credits, 8 weeks
- August 26, 2019 - October 20, 2019
- November 25, 2019 - January 19, 2020
- February 24, 2020 - April 19, 2020
- June 1, 2020 - July 26, 2020
Semester Term Dates
1 credit, 8 weeks
- September 3, 2019 - October 27, 2019
- January 6, 2020 - March 1, 2020
- March 2, 2020 - April 26, 2020
- May 4, 2020 - June 28, 2020
- June 29, 2020 - August 23
Contact your Student Success Advisor to register.
- Demonstrate synthesis
- Develop a literature review based on independent research
- Critique colleagues’ writing
- Apply revision strategies
- Reflect on writing strengths and areas for improvement
- What is the tuition cost of a CAEX course, seminar, or workshop, and can I use financial aid?
- How much time can I expect to spend on a CAEX course?
- Are there any required texts for CAEX courses, seminars, or workshops?
- How are CAEX courses, seminars, and workshops graded?
- Does my performance in a CAEX course, seminar, or workshop affect my Grade Point Average (GPA)?
Do you have a question about the CAEX courses or workshops? E-mail us at email@example.com.