Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Aug 22, 2018     Views: 120

Students who have declared bankruptcy will have their accounts placed on hold, and will not be allowed to register for the next term. Students who wish to register for the next term must contact Financial Account Management and speak to an account specialist at 1-877-302-5504 or e-mail Tuition and fees will be required to be paid on or before the start of the next term. 

For more information please e-mail

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.