Answered By: Shawna Burtis Last Updated: Aug 14, 2019 Views: 1
The Writing a Literature Review course was designed to help you when you have an approved prospectus and have begun reading articles on your capstone project and want to improve skills in search strategies, synthesis, and organization.
NOTE: This course is for Doctoral students only
$195 + applicable taxes and/or fees
Quarter Term Dates
1.5 credits, 8 weeks
- July 8, 2019 - September 1, 2019
- August 26, 2019 - October 20, 2019
- November 25, 2019 - January 19, 2020
- June 1, 2020 - July 26, 2020
- July 13, 2020 - August 23, 2020
Semester Term Dates
1 credit, 8 weeks
- July 1, 2019 - September 8, 2019
- September 9, 2019 - October 27, 2019
- October 28, 2019 - December 22, 2019
- January 6, 2020 - March 1, 2020
- March 2, 2020 - April 26, 2020
- May 4, 2020 - June 28, 2020
- June 29, 2020 - August 23, 2020
Contact your Student Success Advisor to register.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the purpose of the literature review.
- Develop foundational skills to complete the literature review.
- Develop skills for search strategies, synthesizing sources, and constructing paragraphs for the literature review.
- Apply writing, research, and critical thinking skills in developing components of the literature review.
- Create and submit a draft of the literature review.
- What is the tuition cost of a CAEX course, seminar, or workshop, and can I use financial aid?
- How much time can I expect to spend on a CAEX course?
- Are there any required texts for CAEX courses, seminars, or workshops?
- How are CAEX courses, seminars, and workshops graded?
- Does my performance in a CAEX course, seminar, or workshop affect my Grade Point Average (GPA)?
Do you have a question about the CAEX courses or workshops? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.