Answered By: Shawna Burtis Last Updated: Aug 16, 2019 Views: 0
Skills for Academic Integrity for Undergraduate Students is a course that is designed to help you improve your APA style, quoting, paraphrasing, and citing.
NOTE: This course is for undergraduate students
$195 + applicable taxes and/or fees
Term Start Dates:
1 credit, 4 weeks
- August 26, 2019 - September 22, 2019
- October 7, 2019 - November 3, 2019
- November 25, 2019 - December 22, 2019
- January 6, 2020 - February 2, 2020
- February 24, 2020 - March 22, 2020
- April 6, 2020 - May 3, 2020
- June 1, 2020 - June 28, 2020
- July 13, 2020 - August 9, 2020
Need help figuring out if your program is on Quarters or Semesters?
Contact your Student Success Advisor to register.
- What is the tuition cost of a CAEX course, seminar, or workshop, and can I use financial aid?
- How much time can I expect to spend on a CAEX course?
- Are there any required texts for CAEX courses, seminars, or workshops?
- How are CAEX courses, seminars, and workshops graded?
- Does my performance in a CAEX course, seminar, or workshop affect my Grade Point Average (GPA)?
Do you have a question about the CAEX courses or workshops? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.