Answered By: Abigail Caraccio Last Updated: May 15, 2018 Views: 178
1. From the Account Overview page of the Student Financial Portal, go to the Payments tab and select Alternate Payment Method
- Select Payment Amount.
- Select Payment Term.
- Select “Yes” if you are the student submitting the payment. If you are not the student and are paying on behalf of the student, select “No”.
- Click “Pay via Alternate Payment Method”.
5. This screen will appear. Confirm and Click Next
6. Select Desired Payment Option
7. If you are the student, confirm or edit your phone number and enter your email address. If you are paying on behalf of the student, please enter your name, address, phone number and email address.
- Click “Next”
- Click “Pay with Alipay”. You will be re-directed to your selected Alternate Payment Method site to submit your payment details.
Note: You can check the status of your payment on your Student Financial Portal in the “In Progress” section of the Payment Activity page.