Answered By: Abigail Caraccio Last Updated: Mar 14, 2019 Views: 2376
Yes, although you do not need to attend commencement, the graduation application is necessary to confer your degree and mail your diploma or certificate. You should submit graduation application within your final academic term. For doctoral students, you will complete the graduation application once you receive CAO approval, but prior to ProQuest publication. If you missed these timelines, you should still complete the graduation application.
Please follow the steps below to locate the Graduation Application.
- Login to your myWalden portal.
- On the top left click the "MENU" button.
- Under Quick Links Click on My Education.
- Scroll down and click Graduation Application.
- You can now fill out and submit the Graduation Application.
Note: The Walden Email Address section prefilled @WaldenU.edu so you do not need to retype @WaldenU.edu.
Need more information? Find out how to contact an academic advisor to learn more.