Answered By: Lynn VanLeer Last Updated: Jan 11, 2018 Views: 531
The Library has a guide to help you break up your PICOT question in order to find research in the databases.
Follow these steps:
1. On the Walden Library homepage, click on Select a subject in the center of the page.
2. Click on the link for Nursing.
3. Scroll down to: Research Help
4. Click on Evidence Based Practice Research
5. Click on Evidence-Based Practice Research Guide
6. On the left side, click on Clinical Question Anatomy
Do you have other Library questions? Ask a Librarian!