Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Nov 15, 2016     Views: 511

Please obtain the VA Scholarship National Nursing Education Initiative (NNEI) form from your respective VA office. Once you have received and completed the form, you will send the form to one of two places as described below.

Send to:

  • Enrollment Advisor if you have not yet started classes.
  • Student Success Advisor if you have already started classes.

Need more information? Find out how to contact a Student Success Advisor to learn more.

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.